Marie Curie Actions Presidency Event - 5 - 6 November 2012 -
Between 5 and 6 November 2012 the University of Cyprus will host an international conference dedicated to Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions in Horizon 2020 and their regional and international impact.
This event, under the auspices of the Cyprus Presidency of the Council of the EU aims to expose researchers to the potential of Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions under Horizon 2020 while highlighting their contribution towards the Europe 2020 objectives on a regional and international and impact. The conference will provide a rich combination of speakers, high level stakeholders and experts, Marie Curie Fellows, facilitating young researchers in networking with multidisciplinary peers, presenting their work, attending a series of workshops and seminars that will run across the event and brainstorming on vital issues. The conference is a unique opportunity to learn, connect and ask questions about, current developments in research policy in Europe.
The event aspires to address issues on research policy, provide new opportunities for the delegates and contribute to the shaping of a new research landscape with special emphasis on:
- the Euro-Mediterranean collaboration identifying regional priorities and areas of collaboration
- the link between human potential and the development of research infrastructures and capacities in small EU states
- the importance of innovation and entrepreneurship on a local regional and global level
- the need for improvement of the quality of Marie Curie placements and other mobility issues
- identifying new policies, quality issues, crucial to the improvement of the quality of Marie Curie Actions.
- Introducing of Marie Curie Prizes an award scheme aiming at encouraging young people to become role models in research, entrepreneurship and innovation.
During the event, the award ceremony for the Marie Curie Prize will be held.
More details on registration and agenda available here.
Online / Webinar
19 Apr 2021