In the following link
you can register in the webinar "Climate change and health".
The webinar will set the scene by focusing on climate action for health before looking at how we can use scientific evidence to integrate climate change and health into policy development across sectors. The key recommendations from the Opinion will also be discussed and we will hear about the EU Adaptation Strategy and European Climate and Health Observatory.
- Welcome – webinar Chair, Professor George Griffin (FEAM President) 15:00-15:05
- Using scientific evidence to integrate climate change and health solutions into policy development across sectors – Dr Robin Fears (Biosciences Programme Director, EASAC) 15:05-15:25
- Climate action for health– Sir Andy Haines (Professor of Environmental Change and Public Health at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine) 15:25-15:45
- Recommendations from the Group of Chief Scientific Advisor’s Climate Change and Health Opinion – Professor Carina Keskitalo (Member of the EC Group of Chief Scientific Advisors and Professor of Political Science, Umeå University) 15:45-16:05
- Coming soon: EU Adaptation Strategy & European Climate and Health Observatory– Peter Loeffler (Policy Officer at DG CLIMA) 16:05- 16:25
- Panel Discussion with audience questions moderated by Michael Creek (Stickydot)- 16:25-16:45
- Closing Remarks – Professor George Griffin