General Survey on Women Scientists 2018
Are you a woman? Are you a scientist? Then you shouldn’t miss the opportunity to make your voice heard! Take the General Survey on Women Scientists.
The General Survey on Women Scientists aims to:
- Get to know the current needs of women scientists – from any discipline and at any career level;
- Help women researchers to improve their working conditions and to develop their careers;
- Assess their professional networks and better know their expectations regarding these networks;
- Help EPWS to define appropriate actions to be taken and policies to support.
It focuses on 8 areas:
- Personal information
- Daily working life
- Doctoral research
- Career progression
- Institutional Policies for the Advancement of Women’s Careers
- European Research Policies
The key findings from this survey will be made available through open access on the EPWS website. In addition, you will receive a gift!
Take the survey here.