Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship and Marie Curie Alumni Association Certificates

by Aurelia Chaise

Have you completed a research period within one of the FP7 or H2020 framework programmes?

You may request, through your project contact person or the legal entity authorised representative (LEAR) or the scientist in charge at the coordinating institution, a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Fellowship Certificate.

To obtain the certificate, we invite you to compile the form available on the REA website here.

Want to ask for an MCAA membership certificate? Take a look at our “certificate” section on the MCAA documents page.